- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72546 000002000 L72546000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s model is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection, and it shows. With a mahogany body capped with flamed maple...Click To Read More About This Product
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body and Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard and 2 Humbucking Pickups
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s model is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection, and it shows. With a mahogany body capped with flamed maple, a set mahogany neck with a slim profile, redesigned headstock and 2 ProBuckers, this Standard has a whole-lotta Gibson for an Epiphone. If you’ve been searching for a guitar with maximum mojo for your money, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s should rank high on your list.
The Les Paul Standard ’60s: Powered by ProBuckersGibson’s original PAF (Patent Applied For) pickups are some of the most sought-after humbuckers in history. They are the sound of British blues. Epiphone’s ProBuckers are built with the same tone in mind—warm and fat. The Les Paul Standard ’60s features 2 ProBuckers with dual volume and tone controls wired with CTS pots.
Body and Neck ConstructionEpiphone’s AA maple top adds clarity and spank to the mahogany body. This wood combination has been with the Les Paul Standard since the beginning. The mahogany neck has a slim taper ’60s C-shape. Finally, check out the headstock—it’s a redesign that is closer to Gibson’s “open book” headstock, but with enough variation to give the Epiphone a new identity.
Other ’60s SpecsEpiphone outfitted the Les Paul Standard ’60s model with tried-and-true hardware: a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover high-ratio Rotomatic tuners.
The Les Paul Standard ’60s is the one to get if you want a faster neckWe think this Standard is a standout in the Epiphone line. If you want a ‘Paul with a comfortable neck and classic sounds, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s is worth a deeper dive.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with AA flame maple top for sustain with tonal clarity
- Mahogany neck with Slim Taper ’60s C-profile for faster and more comfortable play
- Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius and 24.75" scale length for easier bendingPearloid Trapezoid fret markers and 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Epiphone ProBucker pickups for classic tones, dual volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for added resonance
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with precise 18:1 gear ratio for more accurate tuning
- Graph Tech nut for a clear bell-like high end
A Les Paul '60s that sets a new standard. Shop now.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: AA Flame Maple Cap
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: '60s Slim Taper C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid Pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Epiphone Probucker 2
- Bridge: Epiphone Probucker 3
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic Kidney Button
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.