Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar Iced Teatrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Iced Tea
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body and Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard and 2 Humbucking Pickups
The Les Paul Standard ’60s: Powered by ProBuckersGibson’s original PAF (Patent Applied For) pickups are some of the most sought-after humbuckers in history. They are the sound of British blues. Epiphone’s ProBuckers are built with the same tone in mind—warm and fat. The Les Paul Standard ’60s features 2 ProBuckers with dual volume and tone controls wired with CTS pots.
Body and Neck ConstructionEpiphone’s AA maple top adds clarity and spank to the mahogany body. This wood combination has been with the Les Paul Standard since the beginning. The mahogany neck has a slim taper ’60s C-shape. Finally, check out the headstock—it’s a redesign that is closer to Gibson’s “open book” headstock, but with enough variation to give the Epiphone a new identity.
Other ’60s SpecsEpiphone outfitted the Les Paul Standard ’60s model with tried-and-true hardware: a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover high-ratio Rotomatic tuners.
The Les Paul Standard ’60s is the one to get if you want a faster neckWe think this Standard is a standout in the Epiphone line. If you want a ‘Paul with a comfortable neck and classic sounds, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s is worth a deeper dive.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with AA flame maple top for sustain with tonal clarity
- Mahogany neck with Slim Taper ’60s C-profile for faster and more comfortable play
- Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius and 24.75" scale length for easier bendingPearloid Trapezoid fret markers and 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Epiphone ProBucker pickups for classic tones, dual volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for added resonance
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with precise 18:1 gear ratio for more accurate tuning
- Graph Tech nut for a clear bell-like high end
A Les Paul '60s that sets a new standard. Shop now.
Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: AA Flame Maple Cap
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: '60s Slim Taper C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid Pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Epiphone Probucker 2
- Bridge: Epiphone Probucker 3
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic Kidney Button
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.