- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Slash "AFD" Les Paul Guitar Outfit
- Write a Review
- J08717 000000000 J08717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Do you have an appetite for destruction? This Epiphone Slash "AFD" Les Paul Guitar Outfit has quality and features rarely seen in a pack at this pric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by the very guitar that Slash played on the Guns N' Roses multi-platinum album.
Do you have an appetite for destruction? This Epiphone Slash "AFD" Les Paul Guitar Outfit has quality and features rarely seen in a pack at this price. It comes with everything in the "AFD" Performance Pack minus the amplifier.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Flame Maple
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Matte
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: D standard
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.68" (42.67mm)
Neck: Ceramic Plus
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Ceramic Plus
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Built-In Shadow E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
Case: Gig bag
Accessories: Picks, eMedia method, instrument strap and cord
Country of origin: China
This is an amazing deal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.