- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-1000ET Evertune Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J19069 000001000 J19069000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The "1000 Series" LTD Deluxe guitars has some amazing new choices. The LTD EC-1000ET Evertune Electric Guitar offers a mahogany body with set-neck co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rocker with mahogany body, ebony fretboard, Seymour Duncans and Evertune bridge.
The "1000 Series" LTD Deluxe guitars has some amazing new choices. The LTD EC-1000ET Evertune Electric Guitar offers a mahogany body with set-neck construction. The ebony fingerboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets. Seymour Duncan pickups provide powerful tones while the innovative EverTune constant tension bridge system keeps your intonation rock-solid. Case sold separately.
Mahogany body and neck
Thin-U neck contour
Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz P.U.
Finish: see-thru black
Case sold separately
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.