- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K78929 000003000 K78929000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Some of the most highly-regarded guitars in history have many similarities to the affordable and popular LTD EC-256FM. Mahogany body and 3 pc. neck? ...Click To Read More About This Product
The ESP LTD EC-256FM - a modern classic in Flamed Maple top with see-thru Cobalt Blue finish.
Some of the most highly-regarded guitars in history have many similarities to the affordable and popular LTD EC-256FM. Mahogany body and 3 pc. neck? Check. Rosewood fingerboard and flamed maple top? Check and check. Covered passive pickups, set-neck construction, and 22XJ frets?
You get it all, without the massive price tag you’d usually expect from such a well-made single-cutaway electric guitar. The EC-256FM is at home on blues, classic rock, hard rock, progressive rock, fusion, and much more, and it’s available in new see-thru Cobalt Blue and see-thru purple finishes.
- Mahogany body, Flamed Maple top
- Set Mahogany nech, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 jumbo frets
- 2 ESP humbucking pickups, Master tone w/push-pull coil tap
- Tune-o-matic bridge, chrome hardware
Traditional classic looks and sound, modern appointments and playability. Call today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic block
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: ESP
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Master tone w/push-pull coil tap
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: ESP locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.