- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD TL-6 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Tiger Eye
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51610 000002000 L51610000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LTD’s TL Series, which includes this TL-6 Thinline acoustic-electric guitar, is a transducer-electric instrument collection that provides incredible ...Click To Read More About This Product
The tone of an acoustic with the look, feel, and play of an electric.
LTD’s TL Series, which includes this TL-6 Thinline acoustic-electric guitar, is a transducer-electric instrument collection that provides incredible acoustic tones with the comfortable playability and fast-neck feel of an electric guitar. The TL-6 offers high-quality woods and components, like a mahogany body, a three-piece mahogany neck, and a roasted jatoba fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, as well as Grover tuners, Graphtech NuBone-XB nut and saddle, and a Fishman Sonicore pickup and TL-3 preamp with onboard tuner. We offer the TL-6 Thinline in three eye-catching models: the spruce top with a Winer Red finish, flamed maple tops with Aqua Marine Burst finish or quilted maple with Tiger Eye Burst finish.
- Spruce top with Wine Red finish
- Flamed maple top with Aqua Marine finish
- Quilted maple top with Tiger Eye Burst finish
Make 'em say "wow" with this rockin' ESP. Order today.
- Body type: Thinline
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce, flamed maple, or quilted maple (depending on finish choice, see above)
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Roasted jatoba
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Bridge pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Jatoba
- Saddle and nut: GraphTech NuBone XB
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.