Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Acoustasonic Stratocaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Thinline acoustic/electric with multiple acoustic voicings and Fender's Acoustic Engine
Fender's Revolutionary Acoustic EngineFender and Fishman Electronics teamed up to create the amazingly versatile Acoustic Engine, combining classic analog and modern technologies, along with advanced acoustic engineering. Pairing an under-bridge piezo element, internal sensor and noiseless magnetic pickups, this enables Acoustasonic instruments to create a very useful group of what Fender refers to as "curated acoustic and electric voices." These are selected and blended via the guitar's Mod knob and 5-way selector switch. We love the way this system delivers rich acoustic sound without having to hassle with mic placement or deal with feedback problems.
Fender USA build qualityA chambered mahogany body and a transverse-braced spruce top come together with the tuned "waterfall" soundhole for a richly resonant sound that's the basis for the Acoustasonic Stratocaster's palette of classic acoustic tones. The fast, comfortable mahogany neck features a deep-C profile and fast 22-fret ebony fingerboard. This gives you a great combination of comfort and playability. A modern asymmetric rosewood bridge with under-saddle piezo element ensures great intonation, and die-cast, high-ratio sealed tuners give you the tuning stability you desire.
Like the previous Acoustasonic Tele, we think this unique Strat is a great instrument for players who are looking to get solid, hassle-free acoustic sounds on stage and in the studio. The added ability to get classic Strat tones is a serious plus. If you love the feel of a Strat, and want so add some serious versatility to your performances and recordings, an Acoustasonic Stratocaster is an instrument that needs to be in your collection.
- Thinline mahogany body with transverse-braced spruce top
- 25.5"-scale C-profile mahogany neck with 22-fret ebony fingerboard for classic Strat feel
- Fender/Fishman co-designed pickup system for stunning acoustic and electric sounds
- Asymmetric bridge for accurate intonation
Tired of bringing two guitars? Order today.
Acoustasonic Stratocaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Thinline Double Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Nut width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Proprietary/GraphTech
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Piezo and mic
- EQ/Tuner: Mod Knob No
- Special features: Pickup system, Body shape
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.