- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78043 000001000 L78043000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender A...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded from top to bottom, the American Professional II Tele.
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven guitar yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. Two freshly revised V-Mod II single-coil pickups add articulation while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-thru bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is Fender’s most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet. It retains classic brass-saddle tone while providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing players to tailor the tension and tone of each string to their liking.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Tele is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States
A Fender designed for today's working musician. Click or call to order today.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges, 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two Fender V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.