- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Mustang Electric Guitar With Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72144 000001000 L72144000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced in 1964, the Fender "Mustang" model electric guitar has graced the hands of trend-setting players in every era since, from grunge rockers ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-string electronic guitar with alder body in compact Mustang shape
Introduced in 1964, the Fender "Mustang" model electric guitar has graced the hands of trend-setting players in every era since, from grunge rockers Nirvana to new rock superstars The 1975, both in the studio and on stages worldwide. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new alder-body Fender Player Mustang electric guitar sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that's easy to play all night long. Whether you're a child just starting out or a pro looking to follow in the footsteps of stylish greats before you, this classic won't let you down. This model features a maple fingerboard, fixed bridge, master volume and tone controls and a switch for the two single-coil covered pickups. An understated glossy sparkle finish references the model's vintage heritage while keeping a clean, fresh look.
- 6-string alder electric guitar with double-cutaway body
- C-shaped maple neck with 9.5" maple fingerboard
- Compact 24" Mustang scale length offers extra comfort
- Two covered pickups in SS formation with 3-way switch
- Fixed bridge with individual saddles
- Master volume and tone knobs
- Chromed nickel hardware with standard cast tuners
Play the classic Mustang shape with updated electronics. Order now.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Covered Single Coil
- Bridge: Covered Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.