Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar Olympic Pearltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Olympic Pearl
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A classic Fender design with player-centric features make this one of the easiest to play Stratocasters ever.
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster left-handed electric guitar fuses classic Fender design with player-centric features to deliver superb playability and unmistakable style. At the heart of this Strat is a trio of bright and sensitive Player Plus noiseless pickups, offering classic Fender tone without any hum. What makes this Strat a cut above the rest is a push-pull pot on the tone control that adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2, for two sounds not usually found on a Strat. A silky satin modern "C" Player Plus Strat neck fits your hand like a glove, and smooth rolled edges offer supreme comfort. It’s 12" radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, a 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the player plus Stratocaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Alder body Maple neck Rosewood fretboard Three Player Plus noiseless pickups
Order the left-handed Fender Player Plus Stratocaster electric guitar today.
Player Plus Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Solid Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Solid Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Solid Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary
- Middle: Proprietary
- Bridge: Proprietary
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Left Handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.