- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21533 000001000 L21533000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Player Stratocaster is the most popular Fender Strat model. The Player Strat offers several upgrades over its predecessor, the discontinue...Click To Read More About This Product
Fender's follow-up to the Mexi Standard Stratocaster has classic Strat sound with more modern feel.
The Fender Player Stratocaster is the most popular Fender Strat model. The Player Strat offers several upgrades over its predecessor, the discontinued Fender Standard Stratocaster. Whether you're a professional guitarist looking for an affordable, yet road-worthy workhorse, or you're a very lucky beginner, the Fender Player Strat will deliver full Fender tone and vibe for years to come. Often referred to as the Mexican Stratocaster, the Fender Player Stratocaster with maple fretboard offers incredible value from one of the biggest guitar brands.
This Mexican Strat model with maple fretboard features three single-coil Fender Player Stratocaster pickups. If you're looking for the HSS version with a humbucker and two single-coil pickups, see the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS with maple fretboard. If you're looking for the HSH configuration with two humbuckers and a single-coil pickup in the middle position, see the Fender Player Stratocaster HSH with maple fretboard. If you're looking for warmer tone and a darker-color fingerboard, you'll find the same pickup variations, SSS, HSS and HSH, available for the Fender Player Stratocaster with pau ferro fretboard.
The sound of a Fender Strat has inspired guitar players for decades. The Fender Player Stratocaster with maple fretboard is the most affordable way to add authentic Fender Strat tone to your guitar setup. From the clear high end, through the gut punch of the mids and the solid lows, the sound of the Fender Stratocaster helped define what an electric guitar should be. The Fender Player Stratocaster with maple fingerboard is versatile enough to suit every style. This Mexican Strat's tone is broad enough for every player to find an individual voice. This Player Series Stratocaster with maple fingerboard puts all of the classic features of the Strat at your fingertips while adding a modern edge. It offers a modern neck profile, medium-jumbo frets and a freshly redesigned 2-point fulcrum vibrato bridge. With a beautiful gloss finish over a solid alder body, a 22-fret maple fingerboard with a contemporary 9.5-inch radius for easy bending, the Player Series Stratocaster is primed and ready to carry you along your musical voyage.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Fender Player Stratocaster guitars, or the full assortment of Fender Stratocaster guitars available at Musician's Friend.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Three Fender Player Series Stratocaster single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles, sealed, die-cast tuners
Give your guitar rig a solid foundation with a Fender Player Series Stratocaster.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Player Series Stratocaster
- Middle: Player Series Stratocaster
- Bridge: Player Series Stratocaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Bent steel saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.