- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1939 J-55 Acoustic Guitar
Faded Vintage Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76024 000001000 L76024000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it was released, the J-55 carried on the tradition of Gibson round-shoulder acoustic instruments. It was one of four Jumbo guitars offered by Gi...Click To Read More About This Product
A Gibson classic with a Thermally Aged red spruce top.
When it was released, the J-55 carried on the tradition of Gibson round-shoulder acoustic instruments. It was one of four Jumbo guitars offered by Gibson in the 1930's, becoming extremely sought-after decades after its original release. The new Custom Shop 1939 J-55 features premium ebony on the fingerboard and bridge, a long-scale neck, and a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top. Distinctive custom additions include a Moustache bridge, terraced fire stripe pickguard, and a wide 1.77" nut width.
- Thermally Aged red spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Luthiers Choice AJ mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, Moustache bridge, mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Open back cream button tuners
- Case included
A Gibson classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.