- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AC340CE Artwood Cutaway Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00162 000001000 L00162000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artwood series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables t...Click To Read More About This Product
Open pore natural finish lets you enjoy the wood's natural tone and grain in this stylish throwback-designed instrument.
The Artwood series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables the guitar maker’s luthiers to reproduce the sophisticated bracing techniques of one-of-a-kind instruments of yesteryear.
While tradition is obviously the hallmark of the Artwood series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood a voice all its own.
The grand concert body shape of the AC340, along with the solid mahogany top and shorter scale delivers a wide dynamic sound when strumming, quick response when fingerpicking, thanks to the lightweight open pore natural finish. Its mahogany top, back and side body construction creates rich, bright and balanced tonal character. ”Thermo Aged” tonewood, made by a special drying process, is used for the bridge and bridge plate for amazing response. The bone nut and saddle were chosen for bone's superior ability to transfer string vibration naturally. Ibanez Chrome open gear tuners ensure smooth and stable tuning.
- Dovetail neck joint
- White dot inlays
- Black and ivory multi-soundhole rosette
- Ibanez Advantage pins
- D'Addario EXP16 strings
Make this Ibanez part of your collection with a quick click or call today.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Open pore Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: AC
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome open gear
- Bridge: Thermo Aged Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Compensated Bone /Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench Bridge pin
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.