- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AG95QA Artcore Expressionist Series Electric Guitar
Dark Brown Sunburst
- K59714 000001000 K59714000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs - from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez Expressionist Artcore AG95QA hollow bodied guitar with Quilted Ash top, back and sides
For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs - from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With the introduction of its new Expressionist line, Ibanez has begun yet another chapter in the story of its acclaimed Artstar series.
Built with tone woods selected for their beauty as well as their musicality, the Expressionist line covers the wide range of styles for which Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies are known. The full-hollow AG95QA features quilted ash top, back, and sides, and handsome ivory binding on the body, headstock, and fingerboard. An expertly crafted 3-piece Maple/Mahogany set-in neck ensures body liveliness and is fitted with a rich Ebony fretboard with silky contrasting pearl block inlays. The tortoise shell colored pickguard provides an gorgeous appearance.
Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups - the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield used in their own signature models. These pickups provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response. Super 58s are at home in variety of genres.
- Quilted Ash top, back and sides, ivory binding on body, headstock, and fingerboard
- 3-piece Maple/ Mahogany set-in neck, Bound Ebony fretboard with pearl block inlays
- Two Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups
- ART-1 bridge, VT06 tailpiece
The full-hollow Ibanez Expressionist AG95QA will allow you to create all the jazz and R&B sounds you desire with confidence and with Vintage style. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Ash
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish:
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Super 58 Custom
- Bridge: Super 58 Custom
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.