- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GA Series GA5TCE Thinline Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 519622 000010000 519622000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez GA5TCE Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a thinline classical cutaway body with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The mahogan...Click To Read More About This Product
A slimmer neck and body than the traditional classical guitar.
The Ibanez GA5TCE Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a thinline classical cutaway body with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The mahogany neck features a 14th fret neck/body joint and a rosewood fretboard. Gold hardware and classical tuning machines. The narrower neck plays easily, especially for those used to steel string guitar necks. An Ibanez piezo pickup and 3-band EQ let you amplify the sound of the nylon strings with full fidelity.
Case sold separately.
Thinline classical cutaway body
Classical tuning machines
Mahogany neck, back, and sides
Rosewood bridge and fretboard
Ibanez piezo pickup
Ibanez 3-band EQ
14th fret neck/body joint
Natural high-gloss finish
Case sold separately
An especially nice guitar for a very affordable price. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.