- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar
Ocean Fade Metallic
- Write a Review
- J48400 000001000 J48400000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S521 features a rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets. Lurking beneath the S Series’ graceful 3-D shape is Mahogany specifically chosen for S Serie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez’s marvel of form and function for today’s player.
The S521 features a rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets. Lurking beneath the S Series’ graceful 3-D shape is Mahogany specifically chosen for S Series instruments. Light enough amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series.
As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed.
Proprietary Quantum pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that retain high-end articulation. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation. Case sold separately.
- Wizard III Maple neck
- Mahogany body
- Rosewood fretboard
- Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Quantum (H) neck pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup
- Fixed bridge
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.