- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez V70CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #519468 000012000 519468000012000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustic electric guitar with select spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Mahogany neck. The V70CE is equipped with a soft cutaway for higher acce...Click To Read More About This Product
Ibanez quality with outstanding playability.
Acoustic electric guitar with select spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Mahogany neck. The V70CE is equipped with a soft cutaway for higher access. It is a very responsive instrument with capacity for great dynamic range both acoustically and through the output.
Quality electronics combine with superior Ibanez design and a select spruce top to make the Ibanez V70CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar an instrument that sounds great plugged in or played acoustically. Rosewood fretboard and chrome tuners. Mahogany neck.
Case sold separately.
- Select spruce top
- Chrome tuners
- Mahogany neck, back, and sides
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Dreadnought body
- Quality electronics
- Case sold separately
Order now. It's a gorgeous guitar you'll never want to put down.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.