- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kramer Assault 220 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #423791 000001000 423791000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kramer Assault 220 electric guitar features a single-cutaway mahogany body with a set mahogany neck that has a thin-tapered profile that makes pl...Click To Read More About This Product
The modern rocker's single-cutaway that is light, fast and versatile.
The Kramer Assault 220 electric guitar features a single-cutaway mahogany body with a set mahogany neck that has a thin-tapered profile that makes playing effortless. A 24-fret rosewood fingerboard sports thorn-shaped position inlays. A licensed Floyd Rose vibrato is onboard for plenty of performance-enhancing fun. Electronics include dual Alnico V humbucking pickups with a master volume, master tone with push/pull coil-splitting for additional single-coil sounds, and a 3-way selector. The Volume on the Kramer Assault 220 guitar features what Kramer calls the "treble bleed" mod that lets you keep your tone bright when backing down the volume control.
In the mid-1970s, when Kramer Guitars began, they were exclusively producing aluminum necked guitars. In 1982, Kramer cemented an exclusive distribution deal with Floyd Rose. Kramer guitars were also loaded with additional features like Schaller tuners and Seymour Duncan pickups. With the endorsement of Eddie Van Halen, Kramer became the world's best selling guitar in the mid-80s. The Gibson Guitar Company has bought the revered Kramer brand and has reissued many of the historic Kramer models and introduced modern design innovations as well. Kramer players include a who's who of rock guitarists with the likes of Eddie Van Halen, Ritchie Sambora, Mick Mars, & Vivian Campbell among them!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Single-cutaway style solidbody
- Licensed Floyd Rose vibrato
- String-though-body design
- Dual Alnico V humbucking pickups
- Volume "treble bleed" mod
- 1 vol. 1 tone with push-pull coil-splitting
- 3-way selection switch
- Black hardware
- Mahogany body
- Set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 12" radius
- Thorn fingerboard inlays
- 24 frets
- 1.65" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale
- Die-cast tuners
- Case sold separately
Make your assault on stage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.