- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucero LC150S Spruce/Sapele Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- J18120 000001000 J18120000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LC150S from Lucero combines the beauty of striped sapele mahogany back and sides with a select solid spruce top for unparalleled tone and project...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great looks. Great sound. Great price.
The LC150S from Lucero combines the beauty of striped sapele mahogany back and sides with a select solid spruce top for unparalleled tone and projection. This well-crafted instrument will provide pro-level tone and feel to any classical player. The premium wood binding adds to the overall aesthetic.
Lucero Classical and Flamenco Guitars
Best-in-class value and built to last, Lucero instruments are carefully crafted to provide years of rich, toneful sound and at an attractive price.
Lucero creates beautiful classical guitars for every type of player, from beginners embarking on their musical journey to steel-string players looking to expand their skills (and their tool box) with the authentic sounds of a nylon-string guitar. Using superior tonewoods (like spruce, cedar and mahogany) as well as manufacturing techniques seen in instruments costing much more, Lucero is priced for budget-conscious players who still demand a great-looking, highly playable classical guitar. Students especially will appreciate the low action that makes for better overall playability.
- Striped sapele back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Multi-ply wood binding
- 3-ply rear marquetry strip
- Custom rosette
- Gold hardware
- White Ivoroid Regal tuners
- D™Addario ProArte strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.