- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000 Jr-10E Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58780 000001000 L58780000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the 000 Jr-10E Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar is reduced to approximat...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact, easy to play and ready to plug in.
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the 000 Jr-10E Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar is reduced to approximately 15/16 in. of a full Martin 000 guitar with an expressive 24 in. scale length.
A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped 1/4 in. high performance X-bracing with a single asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from solid sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge.
The 000 Jr-10E Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes factory-equipped with Fishman's Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag.
Join the Martin family with this affordable acoustic-electric. Order today.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000/Auditorium Junior - 14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-strip
- Top Bracing Pattern: X
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron - Top Only
- Top Inlay Style: Multi- Stripe
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate: HPL with script ink
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 – MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Top: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Neck: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Exclusive Retro Monel Strings- light gauge (MM12)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Made in Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.