- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell D120SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40312 000001000 J40312000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell D120SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you luscious big tone, and with its full-sized cutaway dreadnought body you'l...Click To Read More About This Product
Ready to take the stage with big tone at a modest price.
The Mitchell D120SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you luscious big tone, and with its full-sized cutaway dreadnought body you'll have much easier access to the upper bout for more playability, especially if you play lead.
The solid spruce top nicely complements the mahogany back and sides giving you a more sustainable organic sound, while scalloped bracing and a lighter finish provide better volume and projection. When you do go electric, the Piezo pickup and MA3T active preamp with 3-band EQ give you a wider soundscape to play around in, and the built-in tuner will keep you in tune whenever you're on stage.
Either way you go, this quality hybrid will have you plucking and strumming for hours on end.
Case sold separately.
Solid spruce top for outstanding articulation
- Mahogany back/sides with marquetry strip
- Scalloped “X” bracing offers improved tone and resonance
- Thinner finish for better projection
- Slim neck profile
- Venetian cutaway for complete fretboard access
- Active preamp with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
- Beautiful bound body and fingerboard
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Trust Mitchell to offer great value. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Thin gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Mitchell
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: N/A
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Select hardwood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.