- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Transparent Crimson 190839489326
- Write a Review
- 511262 006837140 511262006837140
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Telecaster FMT Electric Guitar has tonal versatility and looks that make it welcome in any venue at a price that makes it a real Te...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Gorgeous carved flamed maple top and 2 chunky humbuckers.
The Fender Custom Telecaster FMT Electric Guitar has tonal versatility and looks that make it welcome in any venue at a price that makes it a real Tele value. Mahogany body and set mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail bridge provide great resonance and longer sustain. Cast sealed tuning machines keep tuning spot-on while stunning transparent finishes let the brilliance of the maple figuring shine through. Fat tones are produced by the Seymour Duncan SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus bridge humbucker and Seymour Duncan SH-1N RP '59 Reverse-Polarity neck humbucker that can be switched from double to single-coil mode via a push-pull tone control.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Case sold separately.
- Flamed maple top
- Mahogany body
- Set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard, 15-3/4" radius
- Seymour Duncan SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus bridge humbucker
- Seymour Duncan SH-1N RP '59 Reverse-Polarity neck humbucker (coil-splitting activated via push-pull tone control)
- 3-position toggle
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear