- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rickenbacker 330 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #513651 000084000 513651000084000
Its unique hollowbody construction, slim neck, and all-around contoured body make Rickenbacker 330 Electric Guitar so comfortable and so easy to play...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
A rock classic from the '60s that's still a favorite today.
Its unique hollowbody construction, slim neck, and all-around contoured body make Rickenbacker 330 Electric Guitar so comfortable and so easy to play that it has held its status as one of the great guitars over decades. Its body is carved from a single piece of maple and precision-fitted with a solid back. The maple and rosewood neck features dual truss rods and a rosewood fingerboard with dot markers. Single-coil pickups deliver an output range from clear, ringing tone to saturated overdrive. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Playable slim neck
Comfortable, all-around contoured body
Body is carved from a single piece of maple
Maple neck features dual truss rods and a rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
Single-coil pickups deliver an output range from clean tones to biting overdrive
One click or call will add this beauty to your guitar collection!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.