- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser C-1 with Floyd Rose Sustainiac Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H94810 000001000 H94810000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 with Floyd Rose Sustaniac Electric Guitar is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any metal playe...Click To Read More About This Product
A super-fast neck, active EMG pickups and a Floyd Rose tremolo make this a value-packed shredder.
The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 with Floyd Rose Sustaniac Electric Guitar is an electric guitar that delivers tones guaranteed to satisfy any metal player. The Hellraiser's mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard on the Hellraiser C-1 has 24 extra-jumbo frets and gothic cross inlays for an edgy look. Active EMG 81 and Sustainiac humbuckers deliver crushing electric guitar tone. Now you have more options that ever by activating single-coil sounds via push/pull volume knobs.
Its Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge offers stable tuning no matter how hard you dive. Binding specifically chosen to complement the finish, Grover locking tuners, and black chrome hardware round out the Schecter Hellraiser C-1's killer look. The Black Cherry finish has a quilted maple top.
The original Rotomatic now has an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
The most common fretboard, rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
EMG Active 81/Sustainiac Pickups
81: Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high-end cut and fluid sustain. Sustainiac: This Driver/Pickup produces beautiful Humbucker tones when Sustain switch is off, and works as the Sustainiac Driver when switched On. The Sustainiac Driver creates an infinite feedback sustain of string vibrations by electromagnetic feedback.
3-Piece Mahogany Neck
Made with three pieces of mahogany for extra stability. three-piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3-piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Abalone with BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-Pc.
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5 (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14 (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787 (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866 (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625 (41.3mm)
- Nut: Flod Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32 (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac
- Sustainiac: Sustainiac Retrofit EMG with Aux-2
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Intensity/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Battery Compartment: Double 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: Sold separately
Get ready to shake the underworld. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.