- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser C-9 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J13609 000001000 J13609000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 9-string Schecter Hellraiser C-9 Electric Guitar is designed and built for rock-hard rock. The Hellraiser's set neck, 28" scale, mahogany body, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A slaying machine with all the compulsory tools of destruction.
The 9-string Schecter Hellraiser C-9 Electric Guitar is designed and built for rock-hard rock. The Hellraiser's set neck, 28" scale, mahogany body, and EMG 909 humbuckers leave no doubt as to the C-9 guitar's metal credentials. Now you have more options than ever with nine strings to go as low as you want. Black hardware, a gloss finish and abalone gothic cross markers give the Schecter C-9 a dangerous vibe. Ultra-access neck joint and extra jumbo frets make the Hellraiser C-9 easy to play anywhere on the fretboard.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Quilted
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C thin
Neck wood: Mahogany 3-piece
Scale length: 28"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Fret size: Extra-jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Inlays: Gothic crosses
Nut width: 2.5" (63.5mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive: Active
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Hipshot string thru body
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Schecter locking
Color: Black chrome
Number of strings: 9-string
Special features: Pickups
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Info not available
Give the bass player a vacation. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.