- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor T5z Classic Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07626 000001000 J07626000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z Classic a vintage, earthy character. Distinctive T5z features include a more compact bod...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek and fast body paired with 3-pickup system.
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z Classic a vintage, earthy character. Distinctive T5z features include a more compact body than the original T5, a 12" fretboard radius, and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience that makes string bends fun. Like the T5, the T5z is equipped with a three-pickup configuration of an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric/acoustic guitar. Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body and satin classic mahogany finish. The guitar ships in a T5z gig bag.
- Top Wood: Tropical mahogany
- Back/Side Wood: Sapele
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Bracing: Standard T5z
- Binding: Black
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Small diamonds
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Truss Rod Cover: Black plastic
- Bridge Inlay: Not applicable
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Pickups: Acoustic body sensor, concealed neck, visible bridge
- Control: 5-way switching, onbard tone controls
- Nuts and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Finish: Satin
- Case: Taylor T5z gig bag
Grab this beautiful guitar today. Click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.