Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The Loar LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Vintage Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
The Loar LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Vintage Sunburst
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Hand-carved select tonewoods for the professional jazz guitarist.
The Loar LH-700 archtop guitar is assembled with an AAA solid hand-carved spruce top and AAA flamed maple back, sides, and neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound ebony fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid flowerpot headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
The LH-700 acoustic guitar will be built in very limited quantities so don't wait long! Order yours today!
LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated AAA Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved AAA Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, vintage V profile, mother-of-pearl inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Tobacco
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Gotoh
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Case: Includes case
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.