- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CGS Student Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H75955
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha CGS Classical Guitar is a great instrument for students learning the ins and outs of classical guitar technique. It's available in a selec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A value-packed instrument for classical guitar students in a choice of sizes.
The Yamaha CGS Classical Guitar is a great instrument for students learning the ins and outs of classical guitar technique. It's available in a selection of sizes to suits all players. The guitar features a spruce top, meranti back and sides, a nato neck, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. Yamaha is famous for producing great-sounding, budget classical guitars, and the CGS model will reward the learner with years of musical pleasure. Case sold separately.
Meranti body wood
Dovetail neck joint
Nato neck wood
Rosewood fretboard and bridge
UTF natural finish
Case sold separately
Save big when you order this student-friendly classical guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.