- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha F325D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L19186 000001000 L19186000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's F325D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar gives you that classic dreadnought shape and sound at a price point that won't break your bank. The F325D'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sound and playing ease at a great price.
Yamaha's F325D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar gives you that classic dreadnought shape and sound at a price point that won't break your bank. The F325D's tonewood combination includes a laminate spruce top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and meranti back and sides. Gold die-cast tuners provide smooth and accurate tuning while a tortoiseshell pickguard gives a bit more style. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select between a Natural, or Tobacco Sunburst finish.
Just getting started? Here's an option to get you well on your way. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back and sides: Meranti
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.