- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha F335 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 512940
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's F335 gives you that classic dreadnought shape and sound at a price point that won't break your bank. The F335's tonewood combination include...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A budget-friendly dreadnought ideal for campfires and singalongs.
Yamaha's F335 gives you that classic dreadnought shape and sound at a price point that won't break your bank. The F335's tonewood combination includes a laminate spruce top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and meranti back and sides. Gold die-cast tuners provide smooth and accurate tuning while a tortoiseshell pickguard gives a bit more style. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select between a Black, Natural, or Tobacco Brown Sunburst.
Body Style: Dreadnought acoustic
Top: Laminated spruce
No. of frets: 20, 14 free
Tuners: Gold die-cast
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Case sold separately
Want to get into guitars but don't have a massive bank account. Never fear, the F335 is here. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.