- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K48573 000002000 K48573000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is one of the most inspiring and engaging playing experiences imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built-in reverb and chorus with no need to plug in to anything for full room sound wherever.
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is one of the most inspiring and engaging playing experiences imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding room like a lounge, office, den, or bedroom. Yamaha’s FS-TA TransAcoustic Concert acoustic-electric guitar intuitively recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amplification or effects. All you need is the guitar itself.
Whether you’re practicing, writing, recording or just playing for fun, the Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Concert will inspire your creativity with built-in Hall or Room Reverb and Chorus you can mix and adjust for just the right sound you're looking for.
If you don't warn your listeners, they'll swear you've got some wireless doodad hidden somewhere or an amp up your sleeve, but it's actually Yamaha's innovative actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrating in response to the vibrations of the strings. These vibrations are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and out into the air in and around the guitar body, giving you authentic reverb and chorus effects from inside the body.
The FS-TA TransAcoustic's controls are conveniently located where a normal preamp is found and it's three simple knobs make it easy to adjust how much of an effect you add to the TransAcoustic's naturally bright tone. The three controls include Chorus, Reverb Control (Room/Hall), TA Switch/Line Out Volume Control. Yep, that's right, if you really want to plug in for a clean recording, the FS-TA offers you that as well.
The FS-TA also features a straighter neck taper with hand-rolled fingerboard edges to give you hours and hours of comfortable, stress-free playing experience. The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic guitars is constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.
Once you’ve experienced the FS-TA, you’ll never want to play another acoustic guitar again.
- Authentic reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Built-in volume control for when plugging into an amp
- Special neck design for easier play and comfortability
Try something new. Experience a Yamaha TransAcoustic. Order today.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Internal Attenuator
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear