Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Moog Claravox Centennial Edition Theremin (Right Hand)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Moog Claravox Centennial Edition Theremin (Right Hand)$1,499.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed with exceptional playability for the most skillful thereminist.
Named after the original theremin virtuosa, Clara Rockmore, Claravox Centennial features the highest quality control and sound available in a theremin for deep artistic exploration. It offers both traditional analog theremin operation and expanded modern performance. Other features include onboard analog delay, preset storage, and more. The Claravox Centennial is an extraordinary instrument for creative expression.
Moog's Most Versatile Theremin Yet
Designed to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the theremin, Claravox Centennial celebrates the theremin’s past, present, and future. Switchable Traditional and Modern performance modes select between classic heterodyne oscillators (for a genuine analog theremin experience) and versatile wavetable generators with assignable scales, quantization, octave ranges, and response curves. An analog wave-shaping circuit derived from the legendary Etherwave Pro imbues ethereal sonic character and empowers rich sound sculpting possibilities. The onboard analog BBD delay creates a wash of spiraling echoes and resounding warmth.
DIN MIDI, USB, and CV inputs and outputs allow Claravox Centennial to be used in tight integration with DAWs, or as a creative controller for the dynamic and responsive command of external sound sources. Front-panel preset storage provides instant recall of your favorite sounds and settings. The free Claravox Centennial software stores your entire preset library and indulges control of a host of under-the-hood features, unlocking an expanse of sonic capabilities.
Exceptional Playability, Expanded Artistry
An instrument designed with exceptional playability to satisfy the most skillful thereminist, Claravox Centennial invites access to multiple levels of calibration and control settings to create a custom fit between this unique instrument and the player. Front-panel Pitch and Volume knobs give quick and immediate control for dialing in to new playing environments. Side-entry calibration ports create easy access for fine tune adjustments, and dedicated Response knobs allow for the creation of recallable custom antenna curves in Modern mode. Expand your artistry with an instrument that is a work of art itself.
Featuring brass antennas, cloth bound control panels, and a beautiful fine-grain walnut hardwood cabinet, Claravox Centennial utilizes top quality materials to pay homage to the handcrafted history of the theremin. Combine with the optional Claravox Centennial Theremin Stand (sold separately) for the ultimate statement piece.
- Claravox Centennial Edition Theremin for right-handed players
- Traditional and Modern modes for versatile operation and performance
- Can integrate with DAWs or be used as a controller
- Custom control settings to fit every player's style
For traditional 100% analog theremin operation and expanded modern performance. Order today.
Claravox Centennial Edition Theremin (Right Hand) Specifications:Pitch Range
- Traditional Mode: 5 octaves
- Modern Mode: 4-7 octaves
- Traditional Mode: Analog Heterodyning Oscillator
- Modern Mode: Dual DCO/Wavetable Generator fed through Analog Waveshaping Circuit
- Theremin Controllers: Pitch and Volume
- Waveshaper: Brightness, Wave, Filter, Switches for Mode and Mute
- Analog Delay: Delay Amount, Delay Feedback, and Delay Time
- Timbre: Timbre Select, Timbre Store
- Modern Mode only: Octave Range, Quantize Amount, Root/Scale Select, Pitch and Volume Response Curve
- Analog BBD Delay
- Preset storage: Yes
- Main Out: 1 x 1/4"
- Headphone Out: 1 x 1/4"
- Tuner Out: 1 x 1/4"
- CV I/O: 2 x 1/4” CV outputs, 2 x 1/4” CV Inputs
- MIDI: In, Out, USB
- Materials: Brass Antenna, Walnut Wood Cabinet, Cloth-bound control paneling
- Power Source: DC power supply
- Stand Included: No
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.