- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moog Etherwave Theremin Standard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482524 000052000 482524000052000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one that you play without touching it. Moving your hands in the space around i...Click To Read More About This Product
Based on Leon Theremin's original designs.
The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one that you play without touching it. Moving your hands in the space around its antennas controls pitch and volume. Like the Ethervox, the Etherwave is an authentic adaptation of inventor Leon Theremin's original design. It's easy to carry and set up and fun to play.
The Etherwave is a quality Theremin with a design that retains many characteristics of the original theremins, including a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand and is designed for use with a musical instrument amplifier such as the Moog TB-15.
- Power Rocker Switch - switches on and off the AC power to Theremin
- Audio Out - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier
- Pitch Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna
- Volume Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna
- Waveform Rotary Control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output
- Brightness Rotary Control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output
- Power Input - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave, 110V and 220V adapters are available
- Antenna Connectors - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.