- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Novation Circuit Groove Box + Sample Import
- Write a Review
- J27378 000000000 J27378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It’s a beat-dropping, heart-stopping musical brainstorm in a box. Grab the moment. The only question you’ll ask is: how did I ever live without it?Id...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines Nova-heritage synths, sculpted drums and the ability to import your own audio samples.
It’s a beat-dropping, heart-stopping musical brainstorm in a box. Grab the moment. The only question you’ll ask is: how did I ever live without it?
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes.
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. Combining two-part synthesiser and a four-part drum machine with a 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer – you’ll be finding new musical directions and creating electronic grooves in no time.
Compact, battery powered and with built-in speakers, Circuit is about getting creative whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Build entire tunes from scratch without a laptop, then save them and play them back live. Of course, Circuit will also plug in to your sound system and work with your computer and other synth gear too.
Deep bass lines, epic leads and warm pads – explore a new world of electronic sound at your fingertips. Building on our Nova heritage, Circuit delivers cutting-edge sound with production-ready monophonic and polyphonic patches full of character.
Build Ideas Quickly
Take control with Circuit’s intuitive interface. The split grid shows your steps and notes at the same time, so you can sequence and play while seeing exactly what's going on – programme each step or capture your performance in real-time.
Supported by an online suite of tools that is constantly evolving, take advantage of regular updates and new functionality to customise your Circuit. For example, simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own sound library.
Searching for the perfect beat?
Velocity-sensitive RGB pads let you quickly build expressive drum beats, by step sequencing or playing live across a wide range of drum sounds. Define your sound with real-time control over pitch, decay, distortion, EQ and filter. Then drop your perfect beat with Circuit – time and time again.
Easily Tweak Your Sound
Unleash your spontaneity with eight macro knobs to take your sound through subtle shifts to twisted transformations. It’s your sonic landscape – go somewhere new every day.
The Sample Flip function lets you create multi-sample drum lines on each of Circuit’s drum tracks. In previous versions of Circuit firmware, only one sound could be used on each drum track. Now, you can select a different sample for each step in all four of the drum tracks. So for example, you can have a kick and a snare on ‘Drum1’, freeing up other tracks for additional instrumentation or sample playback. This totally transforms Circuit’s drum- and sample-programming functionality and opens it up to new styles of music.
Polyrhythmic Drum Patterns
The length of drum patterns 1/2 and 3/4 can now be set independently of the other pair to create mind-bending polyrhythms and pattern variations.
Components Standalone lets Circuit owners access all of the features of the Components software, without needing to login or to have an active Internet connection.
The gate length for a note no longer has to equal one step, it can be shorter or longer. With 6 times the resolution you can add expressivity to your tracks like never before on Circuit.
Synth Patch Preview
This now allows you to audition synth patches in a similar way to Drum Preview.
MIDI CC Send and Receive
This means MIDI CC data can be turned on or off to prevent any unwanted parameter changes.
- Two-part Nova-heritage analog-modeled synthesizer
- Four-part drum machine
- Sample Import with browser-based workflow
- 32-pad grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- Six-voice polyphony per synth
- 64 production-ready patches
- Tweak your synths using eight macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Automate and play back your macro movements
- Connect to a computer via USB and to other MIDI gear with five-pin DIN
- 32 Session slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery powered, with built-in speaker
- Pads and knobs, and sequence works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
The inspirational grid-based groove box, now with Sample Import. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.