- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CP73 73-Key Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47305 000000000 L47305000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience the touch, control and sound of the Casio CP73. The CP73 incorporates more than 100 years of innovation into a stage piano designed for gi...Click To Read More About This Product
Realistic sounds and a professional piano feel.
Experience the touch, control and sound of the Casio CP73. The CP73 incorporates more than 100 years of innovation into a stage piano designed for gigging keyboardists and discerning pianists. The CP Series offers an intuitive, one-to-one interface with immediate control over a wide range of acoustic and electric piano sounds suited for any music genre. The CP73 features a 73-key Natural Wood Graded Hammer action any piano player will love. Sound is the most integral part of any instrument, and the CP73 has over 55 incredibly rich and detailed voices that will keep you playing for hours. It combines the realistic sounds with an authentic touch for an unforgettable playing experience.
Meticulously Sampled Grand PianosAt the heart of the CP73 is Yamaha’s AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory) sample-based sound engine capable of delivering a larger than life sound that could fill any room. Inside there are three premium concert grand pianos including the Yamaha CFX, Yamaha S700 and the Bösendorfer Imperial 290. Each one of these legendry pianos we’re painstakingly recorded to the finest detail to capture every nuance of their sound, and they’re all encapsulated inside the CP73. In addition to these classical beauties, there’s also two Yamaha upright pianos. The SU7 and the most popular upright piano in the world the U1, which has a vintage character that’s perfectly represented in the CP73.
Casio CP73's Electric Piano SoundsIf you’re looking for more soul, the Casio CP73 is loaded with sounds from popular electric pianos like the Yamaha CP80 and other well-respected instruments. These pianos are packed with a powerful sound and wide dynamic range that can cut through live bands on stage. Want a grittier sound? Try the 75 Rd, or maybe the warm, fat tones of the 73 Rd will suit your mix. There’s a variety of other keyboard sounds including organs, clavinets and more, and the CP73 features an immersive collection of synth sounds for covering any gig or session. Everything from warm pads, lush strings and deep synth basses, to synth leads, brass and more.
Perform with the Casio CP73 Stage PianoThe keybed on the CP73 features a balanced action with an authentic electric piano feel. It has 73 keys from E to E, perfect for playing alongside guitarists and bassists. The CP73’s action is perfectly suited for playing the wide range of sounds it comes with. The overall design is made to withstand any troubles you may find on the road. It’s among the lightest and most compact instruments in its class, leaving plenty of room for additional gear. The CP73 has a one-to-one interface that’s intuitively designed to give you immediate control of your sound on stage or in the studio. There’s no programming, menu-diving or web searching with CP. The intuitive CP interface allows fast and easy splits, layers and sound-shaping directly from the front panel. The CP73 can easily integrate into your studio or stage setup with onboard USB MIDI and audio connectivity.
- CP73 stage pianos feature a wide range of sounds for playing any music genre
- Keyboard action designed and informed by over 100 years of acoustic piano-making
- Built to withstand the rigors of the road and extremely intuitive to use
- Among the lightest and most compact instruments in its class, weighing just 28.9 pounds
It's time to upgrade. Order today.
- Number of keys: 73 (E1-E7)
- Type: BHS (Balanced Hammer Standard) keyboard: matte black keytops
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM2
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Voices: 57 (Piano: 10 / E. Piano: 14 / Sub: 33)
- Delay: 2 types (Analog, Digital)
- Reverb: 1 type (Hall)
- Master EQ: 3 bands (with sweepable MID)
- Insertion Effect: Piano: 2 systems (1: Damper Resonance / 2: Compressor, Distortion, Drive, Chorus), E. Piano: 3 systems (1: Drive / 2: Auto Pan, Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Touch Wah, Pedal Wah, Compressor / 3: Chorus1, Chorus2, Flanger, Phaser1, Phaser2, Phaser3), Sub: 1 system (Chorus/Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Tremolo, Distortion)
- Line Out: OUTPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks, UNBALANCED), OUTPUT [L]/[R] (XLR jacks, BALANCED)
- Headphones: [PHONES] (6.3 mm, standard stereo phone jack)
- Foot Controller: FOOT CONTROLLER /, FOOT SWITCH [SUSTAIN]/[ASSIGNABLE]
- MIDI: MIDI [IN]/[OUT]
- USB: USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE]
- AUX: INPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks)
- Connectors: [AC IN]
- Display: Full Dot LCD (128 x 64 dots)
- Additional package contents: Owner’s Manual x 1, Power cord x 1, Foot pedal (FC3A) x 1
- Width: 1,086 mm (42-3/4")
- Height: 144 mm (5-11/16")
- Depth: 355 mm (14")
- Weight: 13.1 kg (28 lb, 14 oz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.