- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-F51 61-Key Portable Keyboard with Survival Kit A2
- Write a Review
- J47600 000000000 J47600000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package contains the popular Yamaha PSR-F51 keyboard along with an accessi=ories kit that gets you up and running in no time. Great Starter Keyb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keyboard with essential accessory kit.
This package contains the popular Yamaha PSR-F51 keyboard along with an accessi=ories kit that gets you up and running in no time.
Great Starter Keyboard
The PSR-F51 is the lowest cost, entry-level portable keyboard that Yamaha offers. With 61 keys and basic features it's an easy choice for a first keyboard.61 full-sized keys are great for learning and developing keyboard playing technique. 32-note polyphony allows for the performance of beginner to advanced level pieces, allowing for sustained notes to ring through without being cut off. Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity.
Battery powered! Uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life! Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements. Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
PSR-F51 Survival Kit
This essential add-on contains everything you need to make using your Yamaha PSR-F51 just that much more enjoyable. This accessory bundle contains a power adapter, and headphones. Plus, you also receive a two-year extended warranty, trial educational software and over $200 of rebate offers on great Yamaha instruments and accessories.
Everything you need to play today. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.