- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anton Breton AB-116F Carbon Fiberglass Student Violin Bow
- Write a Review
- #K48440 000002001 K48440000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from the most affordable student bows to the higher models utiliz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finely crafted violin bows with exceptional quality and value.
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from the most affordable student bows to the higher models utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. The new AB-116F was constructed utilizing the most modern carbon fiberglass materials to create a bow stick that has a feel and playability of the best pernambuco, while being more stable and durable at the same time. Like all Anton Breton bows the AB-116F includes genuine unbleached horsehair, and is also fitted with a a quality grip, and a genuine ebony frog with abalone details. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and the value is evident from every angle.
- Perfectly shaped and weighted carbon fiberglass hybrid bow stick engineered for strength and optimal resiliency
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Full-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button for enduring beauty and an incredibly balanced bow feel
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13” violas
Call or click to order today!