- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anton Breton Brazilwood Student French Bass Bow
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47768 000001001 K47768000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from student bows to higher end models, utilizing the finest mate...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional balance and intonation.
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from student bows to higher end models, utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each Anton Breton bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, proper fittings and a quality grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility
- Brazilwood Student French Bass Bow for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip leatherette cushioned wrap is easy on the hand
- Half-mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver button provides striking beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long- lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
Upgrade your sound and technique. Orcer today.