- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arcolla Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 464135 000000000 464135000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Teacher-endorsed and recommended for their high-quality manufacturing, the Arcolla Carbon Fiber Violin Bow provides a reliable and consistent perform...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior to other synthetic bows without costing as much.
Teacher-endorsed and recommended for their high-quality manufacturing, the Arcolla Carbon Fiber Violin Bow provides a reliable and consistent performance. The shaft is expertly crafted and handsomely finished to a matte graphite fleck color. The button is 3-part with mother-of-pearl inlay. It has a premium ebony frog that fits tightly into the shaft. The winding is sterling silver with premium thumb leather, and it also features premium-grade horsehair.
- The carbon-fiber shaft is expertly crafted and handsomely finished to a matte graphite fleck color
- Premium ebony frog is fully-lined, nickel-mounted, with Parisian-eye, custom fitted to the shaft
- The button is 3-part with mother-of-pearl inlay
- The windings are sterling silver and premium leather
- The hand-trimmed tip is simulated bone
- Premium horsehair is installed with traditional wooden plugs and wedges for easy rehair by a qualified technician