- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Overture Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05667 000002000 J05667000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Overture model is designed to be the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size viola and who are ready for a quali...Click To Read More About This Product
When you're ready for a full-size viola.
The Bellafina Overture model is designed to be the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size viola and who are ready for a quality, full-size instrument. Created from premium solid spruce and maple, the Overture is a better sounding instrument than most student violas and features a beautiful flamed maple back that you only get with quality wood. All Bellfina instruments are set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out of the case and tune it to pitch.
The viola is shipped with Helicore strings from D'Addario. This results in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone, again, perfect for the player whose skills have outgrown their basic student viola.
Matched with an aged maple bridge, traditional antique finish, all Ebony fingerboard and pegs, a wood frame case and an octagonal bow for a superior grip, the Overture viola is the perfect outfit for when you are ready to progress to a higher level of playing satisfaction.
- Solid spruce and maple woods
- Case and bow included
- Beautiful finish
- Set up in the USA
Order today and take the next step in your musical journey.
- Top: Premium Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Premium Solid Maple
- Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with 4 Fine Tuners
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
- Bridge: Upgraded Aged Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Finish: Traditional Antique
- Bow: Brazilwood Octagonal Ebony Frog Half-Lined with Silver Wire Grip
- Case: Rectangular Lightweight Foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.