- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Roma Select Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J10299 000001000 J10299000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Roma Select Viola features a special hand-selected Carpathian spruce top, and the back is upgraded with European flamed maple. This sub...Click To Read More About This Product
Special hand-selected Carpathian spruce top with flamed Carpathian maple back and sides.
The Bellafina Roma Select Viola features a special hand-selected Carpathian spruce top, and the back is upgraded with European flamed maple. This subtle combination makes a noticeable difference in richer sound and more even tone throughout.
This European instrument has an ebony tailpiece with black and gold Hill E adjustor for excellent tuning stability, plus an enhanced French bridge for strength and utilize parchment placement over the A-string slot to keep it from creating any wear damage. The upgraded octagonal bow features a fully lined frog. Each Bellafina instrument is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out and tune it to pitch.
This already outstanding instrument is paired with Pirastro Tonica strings - Europe's top-selling synthetic core string. It contains a nylon core that allows the string to produce a full and lively, well-rounded sound across all four strings. They respond easily to any bowing style and provide a musical sound that your audience will fully appreciate.
- Top: Carpathian spruce
- Back and Sides: Carpathian maple, flamed
- Neck: Solid maple with oiled finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with single black/gold Hill E-adjuster
- Chin rest: Stradivarius style
- Bridge: Enhanced upgraded French with A-string-parchment
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Pirastro Tonica, Europe's top-selling synthetic core string
- Finish: Amber golden brown
- Bow: Upgraded octagonal bow, premium brazilwood, optimal grain density
- Case: Deluxe viola foam
- Size: 15-16
Order this high-quality outfit today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.