- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SVA-130 Premier Novice Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H84815 000002000 H84815000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violas to meet the demands of the growing student market, and the SVA-130 is a prim...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality viola for the beginning or advancing student.
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violas to meet the demands of the growing student market, and the SVA-130 is a prime example of that commitment. The Cremona Premier Novice Series of violas was developed focusing on quality and value, and the idea that viola holds a respected place in school orchestras throughout the country. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violas feature US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, and will perform well beyond the expectations of both the student and teacher. So if you are looking for an economical line of violas that has all the ingredients necessary for good performance, look no further than Cremona. These instruments are setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman polished ebony
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-112V round brazilwood bow with horsehair
- Case: Deluxe lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 16" - 12"
Give yourself every chance to improve. Order a Cremona soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.