- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SVA-500 Premier Artist Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product K47066
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SVA-500 is an exquisitely crafted viola that is built for tone. The finest, selected tonewoods are carefully hand-carved and graduated by skilled...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium solid tonewoods and an exceptional design make this a standout violin.
The SVA-500 is an exquisitely crafted viola that is built for tone. The finest, selected tonewoods are carefully hand-carved and graduated by skilled luthiers. The result is a full, rich sound that will delight the advanced student.
The same light build that makes the SVA-500 so comfortable and easy to hold, ensures a big sound, responding to each delicate touch of the bow. Tonal properties are further enhanced by the thin, transparent varnish and the finely cut bridge.
Serious students will progress rapidly in their studies with a viola that truly inspires them to play. The orchestral player will find the instrument’s projection a great help in ensemble playing as will the quartet player and soloist. The splendid tonal qualities of the Cremona SVA-500 viola will please every advanced student adding to their artistic development.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- French-made Aubert bridge and US made Prelude strings
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest, deluxe Brazilwood bow and oblong case
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard
- Lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
A violin to please advanced students and professionals alike—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.