- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude Student Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J05666
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Laminate spruce top with laminate maple back and sides. The neck is solid maple with an oiled finish and the fingerboard and fittings are ebonized ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A student instrument to be proud of.
Laminate spruce top with laminate maple back and sides. The neck is solid maple with an oiled finish and the fingerboard and fittings are ebonized hard wood. It features a composite tailpiece with four fine tuners, a Stradivarius-style chinrest, an aged maple bridge and a traditional red finish. It comes with a brazilwood round rosewood frog half-lined with silver wire grip and a standard shaped lightweight foam case.
Beautiful red finish
Back and sides: Laminate maple
Neck: Solid maple with oiled finish
Fingerboard: Ebonized hard wood
Fittings: Ebonized hard wood
Tailpiece: Composite with 4 fine tuners
Chin rest: Stradivarius-style
Bridge: Aged maple
Strings: Steel core
Finish: Traditional red
Bow: Brazilwood round rosewood frog half-lined with silver wire grip
Case: Standard shaped lightweight foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.