- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knilling 110VA Sebastian Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J47193 000001000 J47193000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian line of violas represent an exceptional value. They are attractive, affordable, and extremely reliable-the perfec...Click To Read More About This Product
The first step on your musical journey
- Solid-carved from seasoned tonewoods
- Inlaid purfling
- Quality ebony fittings
- Attractive finish
- Knilling-approved adjustment with steelcore strings, fitted maple bridge, and composite tailpiece with built in string adjusters
- Offered in 15-½”, 15”, 14”, and 13” sizes
- Complete with a shaped case that has a zippered cover, and a fine quality brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair
Complete outfit, set up to playing specifications. Order with confidence.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.