- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Lord Wilton Craftsman Collection Viola
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23072 000001000 J23072000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lord Wilton, a renowned Guarneri violin from 1742, was famous for its exceptional sound and performance. This instrument remains faithful to the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Superb step-up instrument.
The Lord Wilton, a renowned Guarneri violin from 1742, was famous for its exceptional sound and performance. This instrument remains faithful to the Lord Wilton proportions and appointments. The Maple Leaf Strings homage to this instrument features a well-figured curly maple neck with flamed maple back and sides, both of which carry an expertly applied antique varnish.
This instrument is neither an artisan piece nor a student instrument, though if a beginner is lucky enough to have this viola from the start, he or she would grow into it beautifully. The target musicain for this instrument is the committed student whose demonstrated hard work merits a fine step-up instrument like the Lord Wilton. It is available in 15.5", 16" and 16.5", which can be selected from the dropdown menu. This instrument' sound belies its price. It is an extraordinary value for the advancing violinist.
- Attractive and resonant woods
- Genuine ebony fittings
- High quality bridge
- Ships with quality string set
- Hand-applied antique varnish
- Case included
Order today and accelerate your progress.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with one fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: Maple Leaf Brand Perlon Strings
- Finish: Hand Applied, antiqued varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Complimentary Protective foam case
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.