- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NS Design CR4 4-String Electric Cello
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 465010 000342000 465010000342000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The remarkable NS Cello is capable of replicating the delicate and precise tones of its acoustic cousin, as well as allowing remarkable tone shaping ...Click To Read More About This Product
Step into the 21st century.
The remarkable NS Cello is capable of replicating the delicate and precise tones of its acoustic cousin, as well as allowing remarkable tone shaping through its innovative Polar piezo pickup system.
An elegant design, portability, resistance to changes in temperature/humidity, direct amplification and recording capabilities, and 3 interchangeable support systems offer the cellist an unparalleled instrument-one worthy of both the concert stage and recording studio. The rich tones of the NS Cello are truly inspiring.
Crafted from a maple body with a flame maple top, solid rock maple neck, and a fretless ebony fingerboard with subtly beautiful cascading dot markers. A 3-way toggle switch, volume, bass, and treble EQ control active electronics that provide both electric and acoustic sounds. Includes stand and gig bag.
- Solid rock maple body and neck
- Flame maple top
- Fretless ebony fingerboard
- Cascading dot markers
- 3-way toggle switch
- Bass and treble EQ controls
- Active Polar piezo pickup system
- Includes stand and gig bag
If you're going electric, make it this one. Call us now to get your hands on this beautifully crafted instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.