- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acronova DupliQ CD/DVD Duplication System
- Product 248601
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acronova DupliQ is a quick and portable CD and DVD duplicator with 25-disc capacity and high-speed USB 2.0 connection. It feature an auto-loading...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable, auto-load CD and DVD duplication.
The Acronova DupliQ is a quick and portable CD and DVD duplicator with 25-disc capacity and high-speed USB 2.0 connection. It feature an auto-loading mechanism, 52x CD write speed, 16x DVD write speed, and a patent-pending input tray that can handle 12cm, 8cm, and certain business-card discs. Weighs only 10 lbs. and comes with its own application software. 1-year limited warranty.
Free copy protection licenses
TrusCont Ltd. has recently released an anti-copy software for DupliQ. TrusCont have also started a limited time offer for DupliQ purchasers. Starting February 10, 2009 all DupliQ purchasers are entitled for 500 free copy protection licenses from TrusCont, where each license is useable for protecting one DVD-R disc. Users can simply register on TrusCont website in order to apply for the free licenses and download the software.
- Portable CD/DVD duplicator
- 25-disc capacity
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection
- Auto-loading mechanism
- Patent-pending input tray for 12cm, 8cm, and certain business-card discs
- Comes with its own application software
- Write speed: 52x maximum for CD duplication, 16x maximum for DVD duplication
- Write CD formats: CD Extra, CD-ROM Mode 1 & 2 CD-DA, CD-ROM/XA Video CD, Game CD Mix Mode, HFS CD Bridge, Multi-session, Photo CD
- PC connection through USB port (Windows 2000/XP)
- 12"W x 14.2"H x 11"D (30.5 x 36 x 28cm)
- 10 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty