- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn ATFS-2 Silent Foot Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87093 000000000 H87093000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATFS-2 Foot Switch is designed to be lightweight, absolutely silent, and ultra compact. Constructed of injection-molded polycarbonate that's near...Click To Read More About This Product
Silent operation and built to last.
The ATFS-2 Foot Switch is designed to be lightweight, absolutely silent, and ultra compact. Constructed of injection-molded polycarbonate that's nearly indestructible, the ATFS-2 is an ideal footswitch for people who are concerned with silent operation, portability, and being able to carry accessories around with a minimum of fuss. The ATFS-2 is designed for optimal use on flat surfaces, such as wooden stage floors and low carpets. Due to its light weight, it is not ideally suited for uneven surfaces.
The ATFS-2 features a very low profile, making it easy to tap with a minimum of effort.
- Designed for long-term durability
- Silent operation
- Injection-molded polycarbonate construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.