- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn MANOS Universal Mount w/ Side Mount Clip 8" Extension Arm (Combo Pack)
- Write a Review
- J11568 000000000 J11568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As iPads, Minis and Android tablets have made their musicical usefulness felt across the world, many manufacturers have developed accessories that ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal iPad or Android tablet holder.
As iPads, Minis and Android tablets have made their musicical usefulness felt across the world, many manufacturers have developed accessories that make these devices even more useful to musicians. The Air Turn Manos is an exciting development that allows you to mount your iPad to a mic stand or anything else that will keep your device in sight.
How do you hold an iPad? How do you hold a Mini? How do you hold an Android?
If you're using two hands, you'd probably use your thumb in back, and fingers in front. That makes it easy to twist or tilt, to get the best view. When Air Turn set out to create a universal mount for any tablet, they decided to model it after the world's perfect holder: The Human Hand.
Introducing the AirTurn Manos Mount. It has two arms that can hold anything from a smartphone to a 13 inch tablet, and a set of thumbs and fingers at the end of each arm that can grip tablets as wide as an tablet in an Otterbox or a Griffin Survivor.
- Holds tablet firmly
- Easy to rotate
- Clips won't mar surface
- Accommodates many different devices
Order today and make your iPad musical integration as seamless as it can be.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.