- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74974 000000000 L74974000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A desktop audio interface in a league all its own, the Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core packs Antelope’s cutting-edge Synergy Core FX processing ...Click To Read More About This Product
Free BITWIG Software
Get BITWIG Studio DAW and Edge Solo mic modeling software Free with every purchase of a Synergy core interface, June 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020.
Offer expires 07/31/20Download Rebate
Comprehensive analog and digital I/O, with both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
A desktop audio interface in a league all its own, the Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core packs Antelope’s cutting-edge Synergy Core FX processing platform into the compact, road-ready form factor of the Zen Tour. Small yet mighty, the Zen Tour Synergy Core offers comprehensive analog and digital I/O, with both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
A major step up from the hit original Zen Tour interface, the Synergy Core adds upgraded pro-class A/D and D/A conversion, Antelope's signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, and the easy-to-use touchscreen control from Antelope’s flagship Goliath interfaces. Simply put, the Zen Tour Synergy Core outperforms any competing product with its unbeatable value and vast studio potential -- a complete all-around solution for artists and producers, both on your desktop and on the go.
Stacked with Effects PotentialWant to record wet/dry and monitor in real-time through a mic preamp emulation, EQ, compres-sor(s), modulation, and reverb? With your plug-ins offloaded to the dedicated FX processing built into the Zen Tour Synergy Core, complex FX chains are no sweat. The Synergy Core platform takes the load off your host CPU, eliminating the distracting latency that plagues DAW native plug-ins – so you can reduce your buffer size and improve your recording system’s stability. Loaded with 4 ARM DSP cores and 2 FPGA processors, the Zen Tour Synergy Core can process up to 256 FX instances over 32 audio channels with ultra-low latency and zero CPU drain.
Kickstart Your Production With 36 Core FX – Included FreeGet creative in the studio and enhance your tracks with a vast variety of effects, including Antares Auto-Tune Synergy, Vari-Speed Tremolo, Space Flanger, Opto-2A, and tons more. Your Zen Tour Synergy Core comes with 36 premier FX from Antelope’s growing library, so you can get going immediately -- including 2 preamp models, 4 equalizers, 5 compressors, 22 guitar amps & cabs, 2 special processing FX, and AuraVerb reverb.
Hear the Truth: Updated Converters + Antelope ClockingAntelope Audio re-engineered the Zen Tour’s input and output stages with upgraded op-amps and updated converter chips. Utilizing Antelope’s signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, the Zen Tour Synergy Core maintains pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical lis-tening, with a best-in-class dynamic range of 124 dB on the ADC, 127 dB on the line out DAC, and 130 dB dynamic range on the monitor outputs. You get the pro-class conversion found in the Orion Studio Synergy Core interface – in a much more portable package.
Small Interface, Massive I/OZen Tour Synergy Core's comprehensive connectivity rivals that of rackmount pro audio interfaces with 4 Instrument/Line inputs, 4 Mic/Line Ins, 8 Line Outs (DC-Coupled), a pair of Monitor Outs, 2 Headphone Outs and 2 Re-Amp Outs – a total of 8 inputs and 14 outputs – with ADAT & S/PDIF expandability for an additional 10 channels of digital I/O. The Zen Tour Synergy Core is ready to plug into your Mac or Windows PC, with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) as well as USB 2 (Type-B) for cross-platform compatibility -- and users of multiple computers/operating systems can switch connections on the fly.
Route Any Audio, AnywhereThe comprehensive Routing Matrix inside Antelope’s software Control Panel houses a full-fledged digital patch bay, so you can freely route audio between the interface's analog and digital inputs. Process DAW tracks through Synergy Core FX and re-amp guitar DIs with the Shred Guitar Amps & Cabs, or integrate external audio equipment. With the 'training wheels' removed, your workflow can be as intricate as you want it to be.
Sturdy & PortableHand-assembled in Europe, the Zen Tour Synergy Core can rock both your studio desktop and your band’s practice space – and live to tell about it.
Like the Original Zen Tour Interface – Only BetterEver since it hit the pro audio world back in 2016, the original Antelope Zen Tour interface has been in a league of its own. Never before had artists and producers enjoyed this kind of connectivity, sound quality, and touchscreen control on a desktop unit. The Zen Tour Synergy Core more than lives up to its predecessor’s impressiveness – and unlocks Antelope’s future-proof Synergy Core FX processing platform, too.
- Synergy Core FX processing: 4x ARM DSP + 2x FPGA handling up to 256 effects instances per session
- 36 Synergy Core FX plug-ins included
- Compatible with the Antelope Audio AFX2DAW bridge plug-in
- USB (Type-B) & Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) computer connectivity
- Up to 130 dB dynamic range AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Proprietary 4th-generation Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management clocking technology with 64-bit DDS
- 4 Discrete transistor mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones)
- Dedicated mastering monitor out DAC for critical listening
- Two pairs of headphone outputs
- Two pairs of re-amp outputs
- 8 DC-coupled line outs on DB25 for sending CV/Gate to your analog synthesizers
- ADAT and S/PDIF digital connectivity. External converters can be clocked via ADAT
- Multifunctional touchscreen display for monitoring and operation
- Hand-assembled in Europe
- Free technical support is available 20 hours/business day over phone, chat & ticketing system
Upgrade your studio. Order today.
- 4 x Hi-Z / Line Inputs
- 4 x Mic / Line Inputs on Combo XLR jacks
- 1 x Monitor Out Pair on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 8 x Line Outs on TRS, +20 dBu max (DC-Coupled)
- 2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- 2 x Re-amp Outputs
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +20 dBu
- Max Gain: 65 dB
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- THD + N: -115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB
- THD + N: - 106 dB
- DC Coupled
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- THD + N: -110 dB
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2CH)
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH) also transmitting word clock
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2CH) also transmitting word clock
- USB 2.0 Type B connector
- (Up to 24 channels)
- Thunderbolt 3 Type C connector
- (Up to 32 channels)
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- 1.6 kg/ 3.5 lbs
- Width: 255 mm / 10.0”
- Height: 62 mm / 2.4”
- Depth: 168 mm /6.6”
- Power Consumption
- 25 Watts
- Zen Tour Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Inline External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- PC: Computer with USB ports and Thunderbolt™ 3 (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt™ 2)
- OS: Windows 10 x64 with the latest updates
- RAM: 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- CPU: Intel Core i3™ or AMD FX and higher
- Model: Apple Mac 2012 or newer with USB ports and Thunderbolt™ 3 (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt™ 2)
- OS X: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and higher - Recommended macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Memory: (RAM)4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- Additional Info: Internet connection required for product activation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.